There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. If you are searching for corona virus prevention & treatment this is the correct place. we are here to help you to provide Coronavirus Prevention & treatments. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask
When should I seek medical help?
You should not go out if feeling unwell. Instead, you should call NHS 111 if you have visited any of the following locations in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has:
- China, including Macau and Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Northern Italy (not including Pisa, Florence and Rimini)
In addition, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors even if you do not have symptoms if you have recently returned from:
- Wuhan or Hubei Province in China
- Specific lockdown areas in northern Italy, as designated by the government of Italy
- Special care zones in South Korea, as designated by the government of the Republic of South Korea
Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days)
In all these cases, do not go to a GP surgery or hospital. Call NHS 111 and they will advise you. If you’re in Northern Ireland, call 0300 200 7885.